Loading...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

* Preschool At Home: Fine Motor Practice Felt Button Turkey


 

After seeing these on several  blogs, 
inspired by the original, ADORABLE button turkey made by My Montessori Journey
for her classroom... I just had to make one.

In fact,  I actually made three!

Stayed up till the wee hours sewing 3 of these little button turkeys last week. 

One for my daughter. One for her preschool teacher. One for my niece. 


Felt,  buttons,  and embroidery thread.

I love cute crafts that are educational and fun
and practically free when you have all of the supplies on hand!

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! 

Fondly,
pink and green mama



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such cute ideas, but i have to tell you it was really hard to focus and pay attention with the font size changes laid out the way they were.

Plain and Joyful Living said...

Oh, I know my almost three year old would love this as he has been spending lots of time working on his buttons lately.

Amy said...

I love it! I may have to steal your idea for my kids! I love getting ideas from your blog!

Anonymous said...

I really like your writing style, wonderful info , appreciate it for putting up : D.

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...