Thursday, November 18, 2010
* Preschool At Home: Fine Motor Practice Felt Button Turkey
After seeing these on several blogs,
inspired by the original, ADORABLE button turkey made by My Montessori Journey
for her classroom... I just had to make one.
In fact, I actually made three!
Stayed up till the wee hours sewing 3 of these little button turkeys last week.
One for my daughter. One for her preschool teacher. One for my niece.
Felt, buttons, and embroidery thread.
I love cute crafts that are educational and fun
and practically free when you have all of the supplies on hand!
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- * Preschool At Home: Newspaper Delivery Toss Game
- * Countdown to Christmas: Homemade Family Advent C...
- * Nature's (Free!) Art Supplies
- * Thanksgiving Traditions: Turkey Bowl, Handprint ...
- * Giveaway: Creativity For Kids Kits
- * Giveaway: Ecosystem Notebooks
- * Preschool At Home: Clothespin Turkey Fine Motor ...
- * Indian Corn Bubble Wrap Printmaking
- * Preschool At Home: Fine Motor Practice Felt Butt...
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Homemade Gifts Kids ...
- * Mod-Podge and Glass Dried Leaf Lanterns
- * 35 Times Around The Sun - Grown-Ups Rainbow Craf...
- Veteran's Day: A Special Thank You...
- * Leaf Rubbing Fall Votive Candles
- * Preschool At Home: Leaf Stringing Table Game
- * Displaying Children's Art Work - Corkboard Galle...
- * What I've Been Up To -- Costumes, Silent Auction...
- * Bye Bye to Binkies! Hello Build-A-Bear...
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2009 (161)