Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Preschool At Home: Leaf Stringing Table Game

I found the idea for this activity here

She always has the BEST Ideas!! 

We use tons of her ideas and activities
for our own 
Preschool at home
activities. 


I made this little set for "C"s teacher
yesterday morning at breakfast
and had all of the supplies on hand. 


You will need:
 A piece (or two) of fall-patterned Ribbon

Buttons to sew at both ends
of the ribbon (to keep it from fraying
and to make it easier
to push through the leaves)

Faux Leaves 
From the Dollar Tree (or Craft Store) 
or my garage!

I guess you could try using 
real leaves covered with Mod-Podge
but I think they'd rip!



Try Making Patterns 
with your leaves. 

Happy Fall Leaf Lacing!

Fondly,
pink and green mama,


1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!! Kerri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...