Monday, January 17, 2011
* Preschool At Home: Ground Coffee Sensory Box
I set this Coffee Grounds Sensory Box up for "C" last month and it has been a big hit.
I added real spoons, a small whisk, some cups, measuring spoons,
and an empty hot chocolate tin.
with Coffee Beans = Fun! (FYI - He IS the coolest preschool teacher ever)
So what would you do if you were cleaning out a kitchen cabinet and came across
a large package of coffee grounds pilfered from a hotel room on a vacation 2+ years ago?
Hypothetically speaking of course!
I mean, I would NEVER have coffee grounds in a big bag
taking up valuable kitchen cupboard real estate
(in a flavor of coffee we would never drink) buried so deeply in the back of a cabinet
that I had no idea they were there!
Not me, my kitchen cabinets are spotless and very well organized!
Warning: it does stain clothes and hands so we wear an apron and keep a rag near by
to dust off while we're playing.
(You'll also have some sweeping to do when you're done playing.)
But, the Coffee smells heavenly and the grounds are a fun texture to play with.
She's the cutest Barista I know.
pink and green mama, MaryLea
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Winter Fun eBook
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Felt Heart Barrettes
- * Snow Day Craft: Pom-Pom Milk Shakes!
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Recycled Valentine's Day ...
- * Valentine Button Heart Sign Craft
- * Preschool At Home: Ground Coffee Sensory Box
- * Winter Rice Sensory Box
- * Shrinky Dink Fun: Homemade Stuffed Animal Name T...
- * Homemade Recycled Calendar Mod-Podge Puzzles
- * Getting Organized: Storing Barbie Doll Clothing
- * Getting Organized: Doll Clothes
- * Homemade Gift: Grandpa Book!
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)