Friday, January 28, 2011
* Valentine's Day Craft: Felt Heart Barrettes
for my sweet girls to wear to school on Valentine's Day.
I actually sewed them during breakfast before we went to the bus stop.
For "E"s barrettes I sewed 3 felt hearts to a barrette with a button in the center.
I just tied the ribbons to the barrette underneath the hearts.
For "C"s barrettes, I just stitched smaller hearts to little clip-on style barrettes
and clipped them through her ponytail holders.
She didn't want ribbons.
It's funny to look back and see how long "E"s hair waslast year,
I'm so used to it being short now that that seems like a really long time ago.
She won't let me put anything in her hair now.
Perhaps some of you mamas out there still have little girls who are willing to "accessorize" : )
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Winter Fun eBook
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Felt Heart Barrettes
- * Snow Day Craft: Pom-Pom Milk Shakes!
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Recycled Valentine's Day ...
- * Valentine Button Heart Sign Craft
- * Preschool At Home: Ground Coffee Sensory Box
- * Winter Rice Sensory Box
- * Shrinky Dink Fun: Homemade Stuffed Animal Name T...
- * Homemade Recycled Calendar Mod-Podge Puzzles
- * Getting Organized: Storing Barbie Doll Clothing
- * Getting Organized: Doll Clothes
- * Homemade Gift: Grandpa Book!
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)