Sunday, February 13, 2011
* Homemade Lollipop Photo Valentines!
For this year's school Valentines, "E" and I made these fun
photo lollipop Valentines for her class
inspired by my dear bloggy friend, Val.
Here's a link to HER great photo Valentines!
We started by taking a photo of Miss "E" in front of our playroom curtains
(a fun rainbow background, of course)
Then, we printed out our 27 (yikes!) copies
and cut out as many paper hearts.
I loved our little heart rainbow on the family room floor!
Then, mama got our her handy dandy little x-acto craft knife
and cut mini slits above and below her hands in the photo.
We slipped in these cute tulip lollipops we found at the Dollar Tree
and I put a small piece of clear tape on the back
to reinforce it, and prevent any little rips.
Each lollipop card was mounted to a folded over doily
and a colorful heart with a heartfelt message
for each friend written on the back.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Bamboo Blocks Rainbow Land
- * Take Time For You: Nurturing The Creative Proces...
- * Homemade Gift: Hand-tied Fleece Blanket
- * The Cardboard Box Cat Fort
- * Birthday Party Highlights: Pink Kitty 4th Birthd...
- * DIY Barbie Cardboard Box House
- * Kid's Craft: Recycled Box House
- * Stuffed Kitty Cat Tea Party with Mini Milkshakes...
- * Homemade Lollipop Photo Valentines!
- * Valentine's Day Posts Greatest Hits!
- * Recycled Craft: Valentine Heart Boxes From Cerea...
- * Tiny Tooth Fairy Gifts and Tooth Fairy Pillow
- * Our Weekend...
- * Kid's Craft: Cut Tissue Paper Stained Glass Circ...
- * Kid's Collections: Rocks, Minerals, and Fossil C...
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)