Thursday, February 17, 2011
* Kid's Craft: Recycled Box House
I love this little project because the girls came up with it on their own.
They commandeered this leftover box and made it into a little bug house
for some (craft foam) lady bug stickers.
They made bedrooms with tape walls, tape beds/pillows, and tiny paper blankets.
They asked for help drawing in details like bathrooms and windows.
Mama got out the sharpies and we all had fun brainstorming ideas for the house together.
I love it and they've been playing with it daily for the past two weeks.
Here's a little house tour for you...
Here are Mr. and Mrs. Ladybug in their room off the family bathroom.
This is their couch - three sparkly pom-poms...
all "C"s idea -- Mr. and Mrs. Ladybug kick back
and watch the bug channel after a long day.
The bug family's living room and kitchen lead out to the front yard.
Gotta love the pink squirrels, birds, and flowers.
"George" is the orange big brother bug.
"Betty" is the pink little sister bug
and they have a new baby sister moving into that purple (masking tape) crib named
"Betty" even has a pink flower light on in her bedroom wall like "C" does!
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Bamboo Blocks Rainbow Land
- * Take Time For You: Nurturing The Creative Proces...
- * Homemade Gift: Hand-tied Fleece Blanket
- * The Cardboard Box Cat Fort
- * Birthday Party Highlights: Pink Kitty 4th Birthd...
- * DIY Barbie Cardboard Box House
- * Kid's Craft: Recycled Box House
- * Stuffed Kitty Cat Tea Party with Mini Milkshakes...
- * Homemade Lollipop Photo Valentines!
- * Valentine's Day Posts Greatest Hits!
- * Recycled Craft: Valentine Heart Boxes From Cerea...
- * Tiny Tooth Fairy Gifts and Tooth Fairy Pillow
- * Our Weekend...
- * Kid's Craft: Cut Tissue Paper Stained Glass Circ...
- * Kid's Collections: Rocks, Minerals, and Fossil C...
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)