Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Posts Greatest Hits!




With Valentine's Day just around the corner
(and our house in full-throttle double homemade birthday party mode) 

I'm phoning it in today with a best of, Greatest Hits Post 
with some of my past (favorite)
Valentine's Day Pink and Green Mama blog posts.

I'll start with my VERY favorite,  the story of how my husband and I met 
and began dating.  It all started with a Get Well card,  postmarked February 14, 1995.




Some of you have read it before (I thank you and appreciate your kind comments)
my hubby just had his annual MRI last month  and is still Cancer Free! Woo-Hoo!! : ) 


This time of year,  our house always smells like  a Crayola Crayon Factory
because we make batches of 
to pass out to my daughters' classmates.


I also love these  Stitched Heart Cards
I made last year for friends and family (and my sweet hubby of course!)


And... Last but not least,


Wishing you and yours  a Happy and Crafty
 Valentine's Day!

Fondly,
pink and green mama


6 comments:

jenn said...

First, I LOVE your site. Love it. I want to try every project! This week we (I) made the heart crayons, and I stitched little heart notecards for my son's preschool party, and MAN those crayons were a HUGE HIT! I loved how they turned out - thanks for the idea! I am going to make more this weekend to give out on Monday :)

Anne said...

Hi MaryLea!

I love this AND you!!! It was so nice to hear from you! I hope you and your family are doing well!

Anne

Tiffany said...

I was referred to your blog in a group of child care providers/preschool teachers, who said they got a lot of good ideas from here. I have many, many blogs on my google reader, and have been looking here for maybe a minute and already I have found my new favorite blog. I am excited to look around some more.

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

@ Tiffany --

Wow! Thank you so much, hope you have fun, there are LOTS of goodies buried in my archives : )

Fondly,
pink and green mama,
MaryLea

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

@ Jenn --

I'm glad you and your family are having so much fun together, that's the whole reason I started this blog so other families can have as much fun (and make as big of a mess) as we do! ; )

Fondly,
pink and green mama,
MaryLea

Lori- funart4kids.blogspot.com said...

Argh! Looked all over for these heart pans! Cannot find them! So we are doing round today! So sad. I thought about having a tab of parchment coming out of the tops with a love message, like a Hershey kiss. Love your blog as always! I just voted for you in the top 50!
I posted a fun idea for your kids on mine today- thought of your site... it is fun, colorful and easy! It teaches sculpture and is called my Lizard Playground. Have fun!
http://funart4kids.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...