Thursday, February 10, 2011
* Valentine's Day Posts Greatest Hits!
With Valentine's Day just around the corner
(and our house in full-throttle double homemade birthday party mode)
I'm phoning it in today with a best of, Greatest Hits Post
with some of my past (favorite)
Valentine's Day Pink and Green Mama blog posts.
I'll start with my VERY favorite, the story of how my husband and I met
and began dating. It all started with a Get Well card, postmarked February 14, 1995.
Some of you have read it before (I thank you and appreciate your kind comments)
my hubby just had his annual MRI last month and is still Cancer Free! Woo-Hoo!! : )
This time of year, our house always smells like a Crayola Crayon Factory
because we make batches of
to pass out to my daughters' classmates.
I also love these Stitched Heart Cards
I made last year for friends and family (and my sweet hubby of course!)
And... Last but not least,
Wishing you and yours a Happy and Crafty
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Bamboo Blocks Rainbow Land
- * Take Time For You: Nurturing The Creative Proces...
- * Homemade Gift: Hand-tied Fleece Blanket
- * The Cardboard Box Cat Fort
- * Birthday Party Highlights: Pink Kitty 4th Birthd...
- * DIY Barbie Cardboard Box House
- * Kid's Craft: Recycled Box House
- * Stuffed Kitty Cat Tea Party with Mini Milkshakes...
- * Homemade Lollipop Photo Valentines!
- * Valentine's Day Posts Greatest Hits!
- * Recycled Craft: Valentine Heart Boxes From Cerea...
- * Tiny Tooth Fairy Gifts and Tooth Fairy Pillow
- * Our Weekend...
- * Kid's Craft: Cut Tissue Paper Stained Glass Circ...
- * Kid's Collections: Rocks, Minerals, and Fossil C...
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)