Tuesday, March 15, 2011
* Rainbow Ideas and Colorful Inspiration for St. Patrick's Day!
With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner,
I thought I'd do a little round up today
of some of our favorite Rainbow activities from the past!
Make some RAINBOW Jello as a special snack!
Paint a Coffee Filter Color Wheel
(Cheap, easy, instant gratification, and best of all
you probably already have the supplies handy!)
Kite Paper Waldorf-style Window Stars.
Make a beautiful Tissue Paper Flower centerpiece!
Make some Froot Loop Rainbow necklaces
on Rainbow yarn!
Make a Noodle Rainbow Sun Catcher for your window!
with a paper towel and some food coloring!
Last but not least....
whip up a batch of Rainbow Rice
for a Sensory Box or to make your own
Top O' the Happy Rainbow Making
with the Wee Ones!
pink and green mama, MaryLea
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * ReCycle Craft: Cardboard Box Puppet Theatre
- * Pink and Green Mama Art Studio Tour with Craftah...
- * Guest Post: Art Studio Tour for Craftaholics Ano...
- * Barbie Art Gallery With Shapescapes
- * DIY Spring Peg Dolls
- * Sensory Box: Zoo Box
- * Cardboard Rapunzel Castle: Homemade "Tangled" To...
- * Rainbow Ideas and Colorful Inspiration for St. P...
- * Peg Doll Leprechauns & St. Patrick's Day Sensory...
- * St. Patrick's Day Printmaking Project With Toile...
- * Spring Break Boredom Busters! My Insanity Blog G...
- * Mod-Podge Step Stool Makeover!
- * Birthday Party Highlights: 8th Birthday Pajama A...
- * Sick Day Tradition: Special Toys
- * Kid's Craft: Bird Mask
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)