Saturday, March 19, 2011
* Sensory Box: Zoo Box
"C" suggested that we make a Zoo Box a few weeks ago
and I thought it was a great idea.
I'm always up for a new sensory box.
We Re-Cycled our dry Black-Eyed Peas box
(it was our Halloween Sensory box this fall) and added some Zoo Animals.
We rounded up some play fences from our Play Mobil farm and some fences
from our various "lands"
I liked the way she built extra"cages" for animals outside of the box.
That's the Meercat habitat -- just like the prairie dogs at our zoo!
It was a great sorting activity for her to find and gather the animals
and their families for the zoo.
(Farm animals, Ocean animals, Zoo animals)
We had to have a Giraffe family
(her favorite animal since she was a baby, other than kitty cats!)
As well as some Lions and Tigers
A Zebra Family.
See the monkey in our felt toilet paper tube tree?
A Panda family.
A lovely afternoon in the playroom sunshine.
Our doll house family took a field trip and had a lovely visit at the zoo.
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * ReCycle Craft: Cardboard Box Puppet Theatre
- * Pink and Green Mama Art Studio Tour with Craftah...
- * Guest Post: Art Studio Tour for Craftaholics Ano...
- * Barbie Art Gallery With Shapescapes
- * DIY Spring Peg Dolls
- * Sensory Box: Zoo Box
- * Cardboard Rapunzel Castle: Homemade "Tangled" To...
- * Rainbow Ideas and Colorful Inspiration for St. P...
- * Peg Doll Leprechauns & St. Patrick's Day Sensory...
- * St. Patrick's Day Printmaking Project With Toile...
- * Spring Break Boredom Busters! My Insanity Blog G...
- * Mod-Podge Step Stool Makeover!
- * Birthday Party Highlights: 8th Birthday Pajama A...
- * Sick Day Tradition: Special Toys
- * Kid's Craft: Bird Mask
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)