Sunday, April 17, 2011
* Spring Nature Craft: Pine Cone Eggs
I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I have to give credit where credit is due...
My 4 year old "C" came up with this project in, wait for it.... January.
While we were standing in 6 inches of snow at the bus stop.
Our neighbor's tree had just fallen down in the storm
and there were pine cones and branches everywhere.
"C" picked one up and asked if we could take some home to paint as "Easter Eggs"
So that's exactly what we did.
Except, I've been saving the pine cones in my garage for 3 months.
I set up "C" with a paper plate and some washable acrylic craft paint.
She chose pink, green, blue, and purple as our "Easter colors."
Get ready for painted fingers!
Pretty Painted Easter "Eggs"
Happy Spring Crafting!
Our kids have a lot of great ideas,
if we just listen to what they have to say.
pink and green mama, MaryLea
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Royal Wedding Kleenex and Napkin Wedding Dress D...
- * Experimenting With Texture: Homemade Paint Brush...
- * Mommy and Me Pink and Green Mama Rainbow T-Shirt...
- * Homemade Easter Cards with Wordle
- * Easy Way To Dye Easter Eggs With Kids That Is Mo...
- * Kid's Spring Craft: Decoupage Easter Eggs With P...
- * Spring Nature Craft: Pine Cone Eggs
- * My 2011 Peep Diorama: "Vincent Van Peep's Starry...
- * Spring Nature Craft: Tiny Acorn Cap Bird Nests!
- * Preschool At Home: Spring Sensory Box
- * Wordle Fun!
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)