pink and green mama
Friday, July 1, 2011
* Smart Summer Challenge: Week One- Me On the Map Linky Party!
Show us how you're having a Smart Summer!
I've been sharing my family's Smart Summer activities this week: Life-Sized Body Maps, Homemade Light Table Transparencies, Bone Gloves, and All About Me Eye Spice Rice Bottles
We'd love for you to share your ideas--you can add a link to a post on your blog or even a photo set on Flickr or any types of publicly viewable "journal" entry on a social media or community site.
Not a blogger? If you do not have access to posting entries on any public site, you can also leave a comment on this post, sharing the learning opportunities you incorporated into your week with your children.
Your post (or comment) can be something from your archives that speaks to our
theme for the week (Me on the Map)
or it can just be a general post about how you are fitting fun learning into your summer activities. You can find our weekly themes on our calendar of ideas but ANY learning activities, big or small, are welcomed!
Just add your link(s) (as many relevant links as you would like) to a specific post or page (i.e. http://www.naturallyeducational.com/2011/06/fight-the-summer-slide-with-the-smart-summer-challenge/ NOT http://www.naturallyeducational.com) to the link widget below.
Every link you enter in the widget below (or your comment) during the week will also enter you to win our AWESOME prize of the week: $100 to the local bookstore or toy store of your choice from Juice in the City.
Juice in the City is unique because of our mission to save local! Our sales force is comprised of moms who source deals based on their personal experience in local businesses. We believe in supporting the community while at the same time, empowering moms!
The linky & giveaway closes at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, July 7...and then we'll see you back Friday morning for more fun! You may enter as many links as you wish and each will count as an entry. Comment entries are limited to one per person. US Shipping only for prizes, due to sponsor requests, but international friends are still encouraged to play and add their links! Winner will be chosen at random from valid entries.
You retain the rights to all entries but grant us permission to share your links along with a short excerpt and thumbnail entry.
We reserve the right to disqualify entries at our sole discretion and change the rules or prizes without notification beyond updating the page.
Spread the Word!
We'd love you to help spread the word--please feel free to link back and/or grab the code for the button below. And don't forget to visit us on Facebook where we are sharing some more ideas from the community! Feel free to also post photos, questions, and ideas on the Facebook page, too: http://www.facebook.com/smartsummerchallenge.
Thank you for taking the Smart Summer Challenge!
Candace at NaturallyEducational.com, Amy at teachmama.com, MaryLea at PinkAndGreenMama
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Smart Summer Challenge Week 5: Water Fun Week Li...
- * Homemade Water Table - Keeping Kids Happy With W...
- * Baby Doll Washing Station
- * Make An Ocean In A Bag and More Beachy Fun Craft...
- * Smart Summer Challenge Week 4: Forest Friendly W...
- * Acorn Cap Bird Nests Craft
- * Pine Cone Bird Craft and Pine Cone Elf Friends C...
- * Scientific Explorer Day Giveaway!
- * Homemade Marshmallow Shooters and Toilet Paper T...
- * Homemade Flower and Leaf Press
- * Homemade Backyard Nature Explorer Kit!
- * Patriotic 4th of July Eye Spy Rice Bottle
- * 4th of July Patriotic Rice Sensory Box
- * Kid's Art Project: George Washington Mixed Media...
- * Smart Summer Challenge: Week One- Me On the Map ...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)