Monday, September 5, 2011
* Kid-Friendly Fun: Liquid Watercolors Spin Art
Nothing fancy today, just a little show and tell
of one of our favorite crafty toys!
The girls love our spin art machine.
We picked ours up with a coupon at our local craft store
years ago to replace our salad spinner (homemade spin art machine) and we love it.
It's so easy that the girls can use it on their own,
they just have to let me know they're doing it and work together.
We always lay out some newspaper to work on.
I keep a box stocked with pre-trimmed squares of paper,
the spin art paint bottles and liquid watercolors.
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Colorful Fall Leaves With Oil Pastel On Newspape...
- * Easy Colorful Fall Leaf Project With Elmer's Gel...
- * Fall Fun: Art Lesson with Warm and Cool Colors L...
- * Fall Fun: Making Leaves With Elmer's Glue and Wa...
- * Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Exploring EVEN More ...
- * Kid-Friendly Fun: Liquid Watercolors Spin Art
- * Salt and Glue Watercolor Paintings!
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)