Monday, October 24, 2011
* Halloween Themed Sensory Box!
Halloween is fast approaching
so I better get the rest of my Halloween posts up this week! : )
Here is a quick peek for you of this year's Halloween Sensory Box
currently being played with in our playroom.
Except the girls dumped out the contents yesterday
from this plastic storage box into our (empty and dry) water table.
(Sorry, I don't have a photo, my camera's battery needs to be re-charged!)
Dry Black-eyed peas, some dry black beans, and a handful of dry orange rice.
We also have some craft foam halloween shapes
(a black tree, owls, tombstones, skeletons, pumpkins)
Pumpkin, spider, and bat erasers.
Tiny plastic skeletons.
Wooden craft store ghost cut-outs.
Ghost cookie cutter, rubber rats, fuzzy spiders,
Orange Yarn/ homemade pom-pom pumpkin.
Pumpkin scoops, and orange bucket.
Happy Halloween Exploring!
Do you have a "spooky" sensory box or table theme going on right now?
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Halloween Crafts for Kids: Yarn Pom-Pom Pumpkins...
- * Fall Art Project: Turkeys In Disguise
- * Preschool At Home: Halloween Counting and Sortin...
- * Halloween Themed Sensory Box!
- * Easy Fall Kid Craft: Colored Glue Leaves With Wa...
- * Easy Fall Kid Craft: Sandpaper and Crayon Leaves...
- * Sensory Boxes 101 Tips and Inspiration: How To M...
- * Bleach Spider Web Halloween Shirt Tutorial
- * Preschool At Home: Fall Sensory Box
- * Preschool At Home: Apple Themed Sensory Box
- * Fall Leaf Simple Printmaking Project for Kids Wi...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)