Thursday, November 17, 2011
* Turkeys In Disguise... Part 2: Astronaut Turkey (aka Turkey-Not)
"E" gets to select two independent projects
for her class every month.
This month, she selected the "Turkey in Disguise" project
as one of her projects.
Proud mama that I am, I had to show and tell to you!
She made an Astronaut Turkey.
I called him a "Turkey-Not."
I love his little leaf badge on his space suit.
She used clear contact paper for the helmet
and a star shaped punch with aluminum foil for the "stars"
Want to make your own Turkey in Disguise this Thanksgiving?
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Pink and Green Mama's Gratitude Giveway #3: Kiwi...
- * Cyber Monday Pink and Green Mama Crafts Homemade...
- * Thanksgiving Break Blog Stand-by...
- * Native American Princesses Imaginary Play
- * Cut Paper Thanksgiving Dinner
- * Mom's Homeroom Anatomy of a Craft Project Body M...
- * Turkeys In Disguise... Part 2: Astronaut Turkey ...
- * Fall Art Project: Cubist Pattern Leaves
- * Fall Art Project: Turkeys With Crayon on Marker ...
- * Pink and Green Mama's Gratitude Giveaway #2: Mak...
- * Fall Craft for Kids: Coffee Filter Leaves
- * Pink and Green Mama's Gratitude Giveaway #1: Nov...
- * Nintendo Wii Play Motion Ice Cream Party!
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)