Friday, December 16, 2011
* Easy Kid Holiday Craft: Paper Chain Stair Garlands For Christmas
Do you remember how I said that we had a bunch of skinny strips
of scrap-booking paper leftover from our
Homemade (Thrifty) Christmas Card project this year?!
The girls and I (with some help from Grandma too)
had a crafty play date and made Christmas paper chains
to deck the halls (and stairwell).
(And yes...those are stuffed birds and fairy dolls sitting on the stairs.)
We had real pine swags (read: very Martha Stewart)
but they were dropping pine needles left and right
and Elly the Cat wouldn't leave them alone.
This is a much more cat-friendly alternative garland
and the girls had fun making it too!
pink and green mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * Can You See What I See? Toyland Express! Book Re...
- * Toilet Paper Tube Craft: Homemade Angry Birds!
- * Christmas 2011 Highlights From the Pink and Gree...
- * Easy Holiday Kid Craft: Felt Candy Cane Mice
- * Semi-homemade Teacher and School Friend Holiday ...
- * Easy Kid Holiday Craft: Paper Chain Stair Garlan...
- * Cholula Hot Sauce Cap Decorating Giveaway
- * Re-Cycled Paint Stick Snowman Snow Ruler!
- * Budget Friendly Semi-Homemade Christmas Cards
- * Dad's Homemade Christmas Gift Surprise! "Back Ma...
- * Christmas: Decking The Barbie House Halls!
- ▼ December (11)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)