Monday, January 23, 2012
* Playing With Blocks
"C" and I spent an afternoon this week playing blocks
and I just loved how happy our little rainbow land looked when we were done.
It stayed up for two days and now it's all cleaned up
but every time I walked past the playroom it made me smile.
Kind of like a big I Spy book on our happy rainbow rug.
And in case you're wondering, because I get regular emails asking about
the playroom rug,
it was from the "MaryKate and Ashley" home collection.
Yes, THAT MaryKate and Ashley.
I bought it in 2006 or 2007 for "C"s nursery.
I don't think you can find them anymore. : ( Sorry.
Lining up to go somewhere....
or they're just used to standing in lines
since that's what you do at Dinsey World! : )
Love the clock tower.
See the bread tag by the guard at the front door?
"C" put it there and announced that it says, "No Solicitors"
That's my girl.
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Quick and Easy Valentine's Day Kid's Craft: Make...
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Re-Cycled Card Basket
- * Imaginative Play: Valentine Shop in our Playroom...
- * Valentine's Day Themed Sensory Rice Box With Sce...
- * Kid-Friendly Spaces and Toy Storage Solutions In...
- * Chinese New Year Paper Lantern Craft and Japanes...
- * Playing With Blocks
- * Birdseed Cakes
- * Cut Paper Dragons for Chinese New Year: Easy Kid...
- * Sick Day Craftivity: Decorate a Tissue Box
- * Clay Impression Buttons
- * Craft With Your Pets: "Paint For Cats" App Homem...
- * Letter Writing Center
- * Giveaway: Playful Learning Spaces E-Course with ...
- * Giveaway: Artterro Art Dolls Eco Art Kit
- * Alcohol Ink on Polymer Clay Embossed Pendant Til...
- * Just Hanging Around Fun Photo Bookmarks!
- *Penguin Birthday Party Igloo Fort
- * Homemade Search and Find, Walter Wick Inspired I...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)