Tuesday, January 17, 2012
* Clay Impression Buttons
I loved making these clay impression and alcohol ink pendants with "E" last week.
Click here if you missed the tutorial!
I was looking at them and wishing they were cool buttons so
I spent a morning playing with clay in my art studio
and now I've got some clay buttons in progress.
Can't wait to share them when they're all done.
These would be beautiful Mother's Day gifts.
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Quick and Easy Valentine's Day Kid's Craft: Make...
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Re-Cycled Card Basket
- * Imaginative Play: Valentine Shop in our Playroom...
- * Valentine's Day Themed Sensory Rice Box With Sce...
- * Kid-Friendly Spaces and Toy Storage Solutions In...
- * Chinese New Year Paper Lantern Craft and Japanes...
- * Playing With Blocks
- * Birdseed Cakes
- * Cut Paper Dragons for Chinese New Year: Easy Kid...
- * Sick Day Craftivity: Decorate a Tissue Box
- * Clay Impression Buttons
- * Craft With Your Pets: "Paint For Cats" App Homem...
- * Letter Writing Center
- * Giveaway: Playful Learning Spaces E-Course with ...
- * Giveaway: Artterro Art Dolls Eco Art Kit
- * Alcohol Ink on Polymer Clay Embossed Pendant Til...
- * Just Hanging Around Fun Photo Bookmarks!
- *Penguin Birthday Party Igloo Fort
- * Homemade Search and Find, Walter Wick Inspired I...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)