Tuesday, January 31, 2012
* Quick and Easy Valentine's Day Kid's Craft: Make "Fancy" Embellished Pencils
Here's a super easy, kid-friendly, 5- minute Craftivity
to celebrate Valentine's Day or anytime with a snazzy pencil!
(It first appeared here in Family Fun Magazine)
Make "fancy" pencils by tying a piece of ribbon at the end of your pencil
(use a double knot) then string a few beads on one end and knot it again in another
double knot. Then, glue two felt hearts (or another shape) together on the other end.
You could also stick two craft foam stickers together for the same effect.
These would be quick and easy for a class party activity, a Scouts project,
or for your child to make as inexpensive Valentine Gifts for their classmates!
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Quick and Easy Valentine's Day Kid's Craft: Make...
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Re-Cycled Card Basket
- * Imaginative Play: Valentine Shop in our Playroom...
- * Valentine's Day Themed Sensory Rice Box With Sce...
- * Kid-Friendly Spaces and Toy Storage Solutions In...
- * Chinese New Year Paper Lantern Craft and Japanes...
- * Playing With Blocks
- * Birdseed Cakes
- * Cut Paper Dragons for Chinese New Year: Easy Kid...
- * Sick Day Craftivity: Decorate a Tissue Box
- * Clay Impression Buttons
- * Craft With Your Pets: "Paint For Cats" App Homem...
- * Letter Writing Center
- * Giveaway: Playful Learning Spaces E-Course with ...
- * Giveaway: Artterro Art Dolls Eco Art Kit
- * Alcohol Ink on Polymer Clay Embossed Pendant Til...
- * Just Hanging Around Fun Photo Bookmarks!
- *Penguin Birthday Party Igloo Fort
- * Homemade Search and Find, Walter Wick Inspired I...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)