Saturday, January 28, 2012
* Imaginative Play: Valentine Shop in our Playroom!
The girls have been enjoying their
Valentine's Day Sensory Box
and it evolved into another fun game one evening
this week while I was cooking dinner.
The girls set up a "Valentine's Day Shop" in our playroom
and invited me to do a little shopping.
"E" made this sign with her dry erase board.
These prices are great, I wanted to buy out the whole shop
but they wouldn't let me.
I'm sorry the photos are so dark, it was evening while they were playing.
Lip gloss and some of C's special valentine candy boxes.
Do your children like to set up pretend stores and shops?
Happy Imaginary Play!
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Quick and Easy Valentine's Day Kid's Craft: Make...
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Re-Cycled Card Basket
- * Imaginative Play: Valentine Shop in our Playroom...
- * Valentine's Day Themed Sensory Rice Box With Sce...
- * Kid-Friendly Spaces and Toy Storage Solutions In...
- * Chinese New Year Paper Lantern Craft and Japanes...
- * Playing With Blocks
- * Birdseed Cakes
- * Cut Paper Dragons for Chinese New Year: Easy Kid...
- * Sick Day Craftivity: Decorate a Tissue Box
- * Clay Impression Buttons
- * Craft With Your Pets: "Paint For Cats" App Homem...
- * Letter Writing Center
- * Giveaway: Playful Learning Spaces E-Course with ...
- * Giveaway: Artterro Art Dolls Eco Art Kit
- * Alcohol Ink on Polymer Clay Embossed Pendant Til...
- * Just Hanging Around Fun Photo Bookmarks!
- *Penguin Birthday Party Igloo Fort
- * Homemade Search and Find, Walter Wick Inspired I...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)