Wednesday, January 18, 2012
* Sick Day Craftivity: Decorate a Tissue Box
My sweet little "C" woke up with a head cold this morning.
She's very stuffy and we've been going through tissues all morning.
To prevent a pile of dirty tissues all over the couch,
I put together this quick and easy "creativity" (crafty activity)
to keep her happily occupied while she watches Sesame Street and Team UmiZoomi!
from MeckMom Blog.
I used two rubber bands to attach a full tissue box to an empty one
and handed her a big stack of stickers to decorate them to her heart's content!
One box holds the clean tissues,
the other one is a trash can for the dirty tissues.
A perfect, snuggle up on the couch,
sick day, mess-free craftivity!
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Quick and Easy Valentine's Day Kid's Craft: Make...
- * Valentine's Day Craft: Re-Cycled Card Basket
- * Imaginative Play: Valentine Shop in our Playroom...
- * Valentine's Day Themed Sensory Rice Box With Sce...
- * Kid-Friendly Spaces and Toy Storage Solutions In...
- * Chinese New Year Paper Lantern Craft and Japanes...
- * Playing With Blocks
- * Birdseed Cakes
- * Cut Paper Dragons for Chinese New Year: Easy Kid...
- * Sick Day Craftivity: Decorate a Tissue Box
- * Clay Impression Buttons
- * Craft With Your Pets: "Paint For Cats" App Homem...
- * Letter Writing Center
- * Giveaway: Playful Learning Spaces E-Course with ...
- * Giveaway: Artterro Art Dolls Eco Art Kit
- * Alcohol Ink on Polymer Clay Embossed Pendant Til...
- * Just Hanging Around Fun Photo Bookmarks!
- *Penguin Birthday Party Igloo Fort
- * Homemade Search and Find, Walter Wick Inspired I...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)