Saturday, February 25, 2012
* 5th Birthday Sign : Photo Prop
My sweet little "C" turned 5 this month!
and decided to make one for her Pink Penguin birthday party.
"C" picked out the pink wrapping paper from Target.
We glued the wrapping paper to a piece of foam core poster board
with an Elmer's glue stick.
I taped the back edges with clear tape.
I sketched a number "5" lightly on the front of the board
and "C" and I crumpled up small squares (about 2"-3")
and glued them to the board to fill in the number.
Close up of our number "5"
Cutie pie with her number board.
Used as a decoration at the party and as a photo prop
to take birthday pictures!
Hooray for Pinterest and awesome ideas : )
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Pink Penguin Felt Barrette Party Favors, Birthda...
- * C's Penguin Party Homemade Favor Bags
- * Semi-Homemade Birthday Party Hats
- * Felt Penguin Mask
- * 5th Birthday Sign : Photo Prop
- * Watercolor Basket - Making Art Supplies Accessib...
- * Washing Baby Dolls Water Play
- * President's Day Portraits: Mixed Media Art Lesso...
- * Ballerina Paper Dolls With Cupcake Wrapper Skirt...
- * Colorframes Block Review - Block Play Activities...
- * A Real Life Valentine's Day Love Story.
- * Mad Lib Valentines for Tweens
- * Round-Up of Kid Valentines From Years Past
- * Felt Heart Valentine Barrettes Tutorial
- * Valentine's Day T-Shirt Tutorial: Heart Doily Sh...
- * Tate's Bake Shop Valentine's Day Cookie Giveaway...
- * Re-Cycled Tissue Paper Sunflower Bowl Craft for ...
- * Re-Cycled Paper Bowl Project
- * Make A Paper Salad - Scissor Practice For Presch...
- * Re-Cycled Cereal Box Heart-Shaped Valentine Card...
- * Re-Cycled Art Stitched Heart Valentine Cards
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)