Tuesday, February 28, 2012
* C's Penguin Party Homemade Favor Bags
For C's 5th Birthday Penguin Party this month,
we made a few homemade party favor bags to
go with our theme. They were super easy and only took a few minutes to whip up.
We used plain pink and purple gift bags from our local Michaels craft store.
I cut out a few penguin shapes from black construction paper.
"C" punched out orang hearts with my scrapbooking paper punch
for the beaks and feet. We used pieces of a paper doily for the "tummy"and glued on googly eyes.
Penguin Bags and Party Hats waiting for the big day...
Penguin party bag and goodies.
We filled them with stuffed penguins found at our local 5 Below Store,
felt penguin masks that I made, homemade felt penguin barrettes,
whoopee cushions and little penguin crayons, plus a couple of
penguin coloring sheets printed off the internet.
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Pink Penguin Felt Barrette Party Favors, Birthda...
- * C's Penguin Party Homemade Favor Bags
- * Semi-Homemade Birthday Party Hats
- * Felt Penguin Mask
- * 5th Birthday Sign : Photo Prop
- * Watercolor Basket - Making Art Supplies Accessib...
- * Washing Baby Dolls Water Play
- * President's Day Portraits: Mixed Media Art Lesso...
- * Ballerina Paper Dolls With Cupcake Wrapper Skirt...
- * Colorframes Block Review - Block Play Activities...
- * A Real Life Valentine's Day Love Story.
- * Mad Lib Valentines for Tweens
- * Round-Up of Kid Valentines From Years Past
- * Felt Heart Valentine Barrettes Tutorial
- * Valentine's Day T-Shirt Tutorial: Heart Doily Sh...
- * Tate's Bake Shop Valentine's Day Cookie Giveaway...
- * Re-Cycled Tissue Paper Sunflower Bowl Craft for ...
- * Re-Cycled Paper Bowl Project
- * Make A Paper Salad - Scissor Practice For Presch...
- * Re-Cycled Cereal Box Heart-Shaped Valentine Card...
- * Re-Cycled Art Stitched Heart Valentine Cards
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)