Friday, February 10, 2012
* Felt Heart Valentine Barrettes Tutorial
for my sweet girls to wear to school on
I actually sewed them during breakfast before we went to the bus stop.
For "E"s barrettes I sewed 3 felt hearts to a barrette with a button in the center.
I just tied the ribbons to the barrette underneath the hearts.
For "C"s barrettes, I just stitched smaller hearts to little clip-on style barrettes
and clipped them through her ponytail holders. She didn't want ribbons.
It's funny to look back and see how long "E"s hair was in first grade,
I'm so used to it being short now, that seems like a really long time ago.
She won't let me put anything in her hair now.
Perhaps some of you mamas out there still have little girls who are willing to "accessorize" : )
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Pink Penguin Felt Barrette Party Favors, Birthda...
- * C's Penguin Party Homemade Favor Bags
- * Semi-Homemade Birthday Party Hats
- * Felt Penguin Mask
- * 5th Birthday Sign : Photo Prop
- * Watercolor Basket - Making Art Supplies Accessib...
- * Washing Baby Dolls Water Play
- * President's Day Portraits: Mixed Media Art Lesso...
- * Ballerina Paper Dolls With Cupcake Wrapper Skirt...
- * Colorframes Block Review - Block Play Activities...
- * A Real Life Valentine's Day Love Story.
- * Mad Lib Valentines for Tweens
- * Round-Up of Kid Valentines From Years Past
- * Felt Heart Valentine Barrettes Tutorial
- * Valentine's Day T-Shirt Tutorial: Heart Doily Sh...
- * Tate's Bake Shop Valentine's Day Cookie Giveaway...
- * Re-Cycled Tissue Paper Sunflower Bowl Craft for ...
- * Re-Cycled Paper Bowl Project
- * Make A Paper Salad - Scissor Practice For Presch...
- * Re-Cycled Cereal Box Heart-Shaped Valentine Card...
- * Re-Cycled Art Stitched Heart Valentine Cards
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)