Wednesday, February 1, 2012
* Re-Cycled Art Stitched Heart Valentine Cards
I see this project from time to time on Pinterest and
it's always fun to see something I've made show up there!
To make these cards,
I raided our felt and fabric scraps, the "cool paper scraps box"
(yes, that's what the label on the box says)
and some of the girl's doodles and drawings.
Then we cut out some hearts....
and I stitched them to some blank white card stock cards
with my sewing machine.
and sew cute!
Hubby is got this one,
the map is from one of our first trips together...
I wrote, "I'd be lost without you" inside.
Psst...these cards are great to give year round-
think Thank You notes, Mother's Day, Birthdays...
Think we'll make another batch for our Letter Writing Station.
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Pink Penguin Felt Barrette Party Favors, Birthda...
- * C's Penguin Party Homemade Favor Bags
- * Semi-Homemade Birthday Party Hats
- * Felt Penguin Mask
- * 5th Birthday Sign : Photo Prop
- * Watercolor Basket - Making Art Supplies Accessib...
- * Washing Baby Dolls Water Play
- * President's Day Portraits: Mixed Media Art Lesso...
- * Ballerina Paper Dolls With Cupcake Wrapper Skirt...
- * Colorframes Block Review - Block Play Activities...
- * A Real Life Valentine's Day Love Story.
- * Mad Lib Valentines for Tweens
- * Round-Up of Kid Valentines From Years Past
- * Felt Heart Valentine Barrettes Tutorial
- * Valentine's Day T-Shirt Tutorial: Heart Doily Sh...
- * Tate's Bake Shop Valentine's Day Cookie Giveaway...
- * Re-Cycled Tissue Paper Sunflower Bowl Craft for ...
- * Re-Cycled Paper Bowl Project
- * Make A Paper Salad - Scissor Practice For Presch...
- * Re-Cycled Cereal Box Heart-Shaped Valentine Card...
- * Re-Cycled Art Stitched Heart Valentine Cards
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)