Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Re-Cycled Art Stitched Heart Valentine Cards


I see this project from time to time on Pinterest and
it's always fun to see something I've made show up there!

To make these cards, 
I raided our felt and fabric scraps, the "cool paper scraps box"
(yes, that's what the label on the box says)
and some of the girl's doodles and drawings.

Then we cut out some hearts....

and I stitched them to some blank white card stock cards
with my sewing machine.

Sew easy.

and sew cute!

Hubby is got this one,
the map is from one of our first trips together...
I wrote, "I'd be lost without you" inside.

Happy Card-making!
Psst...these cards are great to give year round-
think Thank You notes, Mother's Day, Birthdays...

Think we'll make another batch for our Letter Writing Station.

Fondly,
Pink and Green Mama


5 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE these!!!!!!!

GianneCurry said...

Too sweet. Lots of work, but I imagine it makes your loved ones feel extra special for sure. Just wanted to let you know I mentioned you on my blog. =)

Gianne at cowsgomooandducksgoquack.blogspot.com

The Knitty Gritty Homestead said...

Just what I'm looking for! Thanks so much for sharing.

lifeinthefacslane said...

I teach Family and Consumer Sciences at the middle school - found this on Pinterest Thursday night and had them doing it Friday. What a FUN, easy project they could complete without much input from me in one class period. Thanks! I will be using this many times with all of my kiddos.

Amy said...

These are great homemade cards! I love that they use leftover and recycled materials - so colorful!

-lolholidaycards.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...