Monday, March 12, 2012
* DIY Eye Spy Bottle Mini Sensory Box and Egg Carton Color Sorting Game
"C" and I recently decided to make an Eye-Spy sensory mini box
out of her homemade Rainbow Eye-Spy bottle.
We emptied the bottle into a mini plastic shoe box
and used her painted egg carton as a sorting tray.
Rainbow Eye Spy Bottle objects sorted by color into the egg carton.
Exploring Rice and digging for treasure.
We also set out her laminated cards from the bottle to use as a guide
for what to find and dig for.
Then, we matched the objects to the cards.
She loved it and had great fun with this little mini sensory box activity!
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Mirror Mirror Puppy Love Bubble Potion Craft Pro...
- * Peg Doll Family
- * Color Matching Easter Egg Game
- * Natural Easter Basket With Cat Grass
- * Terrarium Themed Birthday Party
- * Terrarium Themed Birthday Cake!
- * Color Mixing Fun with Drinks and Water
- * Rainbow Themed Activities for St. Patrick's Day ...
- * DIY Eye Spy Bottle Mini Sensory Box and Egg Cart...
- * St. Patrick's Day Sensory Box
- * St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Printmaking With Toil...
- * Penguin Party Birthday Cake and Jello Jiggler "I...
- * Cardboard Penguin Toss Game and Fish Bean Bags
- * Penguin Party Games
- * Cardboard Box Punch-Out Birthday Party Surprise ...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)