Saturday, March 24, 2012
* Natural Easter Basket With Cat Grass
Every year, we grow "natural" Easter baskets
with cat grass instead of the usual shredded paper grass.
You have to actually remember to start them at least a week before you need them.
First we line our Easter Baskets with aluminum pans.
Crafty Recycling at it's finest.... (leftover from our favorite dinner rolls!)
This way, we can remove the trays easily after Easter and turn them into Fairy Gardens!
You could also use round cake pans.
Cat Grass seeds mixed with potting soil.
Might as well grow something the kitty can safely enjoy when we're done...
(I think some people grow Wheat Grass for their baskets)
Find a safe sunny spot indoors for your seeds to germinate.
"C"'s job is to water our baskets with her spray bottle.
Yes... that was blue painter's tape on my doors,
we were remodeling when these photos were taken...
this is old photo from a couple of years ago.
Our baskets sit by the door, waiting for some sun... and misting from little friends.
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Mirror Mirror Puppy Love Bubble Potion Craft Pro...
- * Peg Doll Family
- * Color Matching Easter Egg Game
- * Natural Easter Basket With Cat Grass
- * Terrarium Themed Birthday Party
- * Terrarium Themed Birthday Cake!
- * Color Mixing Fun with Drinks and Water
- * Rainbow Themed Activities for St. Patrick's Day ...
- * DIY Eye Spy Bottle Mini Sensory Box and Egg Cart...
- * St. Patrick's Day Sensory Box
- * St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Printmaking With Toil...
- * Penguin Party Birthday Cake and Jello Jiggler "I...
- * Cardboard Penguin Toss Game and Fish Bean Bags
- * Penguin Party Games
- * Cardboard Box Punch-Out Birthday Party Surprise ...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)