Thursday, March 8, 2012
* St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Printmaking With Toilet Paper Tubes
Here's a goodie from my archives.
This is one of those project ideas that popped into my head in the shower.
I do my best thinking there, unloading the dishwasher, and while driving -- go figure.
I noticed an empty cardboard toilet paper tube can be squeezed into a heart shape.
Then, I thought you could dip it in paint and make it into a stamp.
Like printmaking with cookie cutters but with a longer handle
to keep little fingers out of the paint.
Put a group of three or four hearts together and add a stem,
you've got a friendly little clover print!
These would make cute note cards!
"C" painting stems, bushes, and grass for her second shamrock picture.
Happy Green Printmaking!
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Mirror Mirror Puppy Love Bubble Potion Craft Pro...
- * Peg Doll Family
- * Color Matching Easter Egg Game
- * Natural Easter Basket With Cat Grass
- * Terrarium Themed Birthday Party
- * Terrarium Themed Birthday Cake!
- * Color Mixing Fun with Drinks and Water
- * Rainbow Themed Activities for St. Patrick's Day ...
- * DIY Eye Spy Bottle Mini Sensory Box and Egg Cart...
- * St. Patrick's Day Sensory Box
- * St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Printmaking With Toil...
- * Penguin Party Birthday Cake and Jello Jiggler "I...
- * Cardboard Penguin Toss Game and Fish Bean Bags
- * Penguin Party Games
- * Cardboard Box Punch-Out Birthday Party Surprise ...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)