Monday, April 9, 2012
* Bird Watching Basket
Another fun new addition to our family room is
our new Bird Watching Basket.
I was inspired by Mariah Bruehl's Playful Learning Spaces e-class.
We have a beautiful dogwood tree right outside our family room window
and we have several bird feeders hanging in it.
It is a very popular hang out in our backyard for our feathered friends.
I set up the basket with several bird guides,
a bird whistle, some nice binoculars,
and our "Birdsong Identiflyer" machine (that plays birdsongs).
I think I'll get some colored pencils and a sketchbook to add to the basket
so the girls can sketch birds as they observe them.
Time to make some more homemade birdseed cakes!
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Help Get Your Kindergartner Ready To Write
- * Help Me Stomp Out Bullying
- * Playful Ways To Help Your Young Child Develop Fi...
- * Secret Sister Hideout - Closet Tunnel Between Ch...
- * Kid-Friendly Stuffed Animal Storage Solution
- * All About Me Profile Self Portrait Art Lesson
- * Doll Suitcase Surprise Birthday Gift
- * Nature Table At Home and Bug Collection
- * Bird Watching Basket
- * Spring Break and Peep Dioramas
- * Easy Kid-Friendly Way To Dye Easter Eggs!
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)