Friday, April 27, 2012
* Help Me Stomp Out Bullying
Bullying is an issue that is near and dear to my heart.
As a former school teacher, and current mother I've witnessed first hand
how damaging words can be. My own daughter has been a victim of "mean girls"
at her elementary school. We've had to step in and intervene with the help of the
school counselor, administrators, and teachers to put an end to it.
Did you know:
* 13 million kids will be bullied this year.
* Over 50% of the time when a bystander stands up to bullying,
the bullying stops within 5 seconds.
*In 2011, two-thirds of middle school faculty and staff reported
that they witnessed bullying frequently in their schools.
* The National Association of School Psychologists estimates that over
160,000 students miss school each day because of fear of being bullied.
It is time to put a stop bullying.
I don't normally ask things like this on my blog but,
my friends at Tanda Zap are currently running
a campaign to raise awareness about bullying
and will donate $1 to Stomp Out Bullying
for every vote received on their
Stomp Out Bullying is the leading national
anti-bullying and cyberbullying program for kids and teens.
Think about how brutal acne can be when you're a tween or teenager?
I remember days when I did not want to leave the house and face my peers
because of a giant zit on my own face.
I would have loved to have had one of these little zapper gizmos and now I do!
The Tanda Zap uses a combination of powerful blue light and sonic vibration
(with gentle warming) to clear acne bacteria, pretty cool, huh?
My friends at Tanda Zap want to thank you.
They are going to donate a free Tanda Zap to one of my readers- woot!
The comments for this giveaway are now closed.
Pink and Green Mama
All opinions expressed are my own.
My family received a Tanda Zap from the manufacturer,
no other financial compensation was exchanged to write this review.
Posted by pink and green mama MaryLea
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Help Get Your Kindergartner Ready To Write
- * Help Me Stomp Out Bullying
- * Playful Ways To Help Your Young Child Develop Fi...
- * Secret Sister Hideout - Closet Tunnel Between Ch...
- * Kid-Friendly Stuffed Animal Storage Solution
- * All About Me Profile Self Portrait Art Lesson
- * Doll Suitcase Surprise Birthday Gift
- * Nature Table At Home and Bug Collection
- * Bird Watching Basket
- * Spring Break and Peep Dioramas
- * Easy Kid-Friendly Way To Dye Easter Eggs!
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)