Wednesday, April 11, 2012
* Nature Table At Home and Bug Collection
I recently set up a Nature Exploration Table
for "C" and "E" to enjoy in our family room.
I set them up with an assortment of rocks, shells, and some coral
on a tray with a magnifying glass and some jeweler's loops.
I love setting out things in an appealing way for the girls to discover and explore.
It's like a mini natural history/science museum at home.
I also wanted to show "E"s bug collection with you.
We found this shadow box frame at Goodwill last year
and "E" spent the summer collecting (dead) bugs she found in our yard.
No bugs were harmed in the making of this collection.
She pinned them to the fabric wrapped back board
with some of my sewing pins and now we have a little exhibit.
Happy Nature Exploration!
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Help Get Your Kindergartner Ready To Write
- * Help Me Stomp Out Bullying
- * Playful Ways To Help Your Young Child Develop Fi...
- * Secret Sister Hideout - Closet Tunnel Between Ch...
- * Kid-Friendly Stuffed Animal Storage Solution
- * All About Me Profile Self Portrait Art Lesson
- * Doll Suitcase Surprise Birthday Gift
- * Nature Table At Home and Bug Collection
- * Bird Watching Basket
- * Spring Break and Peep Dioramas
- * Easy Kid-Friendly Way To Dye Easter Eggs!
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)