Tuesday, April 3, 2012
* Spring Break and Peep Dioramas
The girls and I are on Spring Break this week.
I'm taking the week off of blogging to hang out with my girls -
so today I'll post my old Peep Dioramas to celebrate Easter.
In 2008, I entered my first Peep Diorama,
In 2010, I made my favorite
"Goodnight Peep" Diorama.
I donated my dioramas to my daughter's elementary school library.
Last year, in 2011, I made this
"Vincent Van Peep's Starry Night" Diorama
No, I didn't have time to make a diorama this year,
there were too many family obligations and birthday parties
but yes, there will be Peeps in the girls' easter baskets this year!
I'll be back next week...
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Help Get Your Kindergartner Ready To Write
- * Help Me Stomp Out Bullying
- * Playful Ways To Help Your Young Child Develop Fi...
- * Secret Sister Hideout - Closet Tunnel Between Ch...
- * Kid-Friendly Stuffed Animal Storage Solution
- * All About Me Profile Self Portrait Art Lesson
- * Doll Suitcase Surprise Birthday Gift
- * Nature Table At Home and Bug Collection
- * Bird Watching Basket
- * Spring Break and Peep Dioramas
- * Easy Kid-Friendly Way To Dye Easter Eggs!
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)