Tuesday, June 26, 2012
* Catching Fireflies Review and Giveaway!
Happy Tuesday My Artsy Friends!
Today, I have a fun little summer giveaway for you and I think you're going to like it.
(Psst...I have another fun giveaway coming up on Friday this week too!)
I'd like to introduce you to my newest and favorite kitchen goodie,
my turquoise blue gurgle pot!
See him right up there on my kitchen shelf?
He's over there between the cookie jar and my vintage blue Pyrex.
You want one too don't you? I'll tell you where you can get one in just a bit.
My lovely bloggy friend April has a fun little blog called
she recently featured my 4th of July sifted flour stars
in an adorable 4th of July round up post
that is full of all kinds of cute (and easy) patriotic ideas.
She also has the world's cutest online gift shop!
I love to go browse there while the kiddos are in bed.
It's the perfect place to find that cute birthday present for your sister-in-law
or a clever little hostess gift when you go
mooch off stay with friends or family.
If you're in the Michigan (Detroit) area, you can go to their real store
for complimentary in-store pick up...
I'll have to forgive them for the Michigan goodies since I'm a loyal Wisconsin girl (Go Badgers!)
And now back to my awesome fishy gurgle pot....
He's a fishy pitcher that makes hilarious gurgle noises when you pour him.
He's been quite a hit at the dinner table and
we've been staying better hydrated thanks to him!
My gurgle pot came from April's shop (he's only $39.95)
and comes in other cute colors!
April is generously giving one of my US readers a $40 gift certificate
for her Catching Fireflies online shop.
April is offering my readers a discount code at catchingfireflies.com
when you use coupon code: PINKANDGREEN for 20% off your purchases -
Expires August 1, 2012.
Pink and Green Mama
FYI. I did not receive any financial compensation to write this post.
All opinions expressed are my own.
I did receive a very cool fish gurgle pot, and I love it!
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Tiny Tooth Fairy Package and Letter From Leafcut...
- * Summer Wish Flags (Summer To-Do List Modified)
- * Catching Fireflies Review and Giveaway!
- * Happy Birthday Eric Carle! Hungry Caterpillar Co...
- * Mouse Painting With Cotton Balls and Q-Tips insp...
- * Painted Rainbow Doily Bag Tutorial
- * Scissor Practice - Paper Cutting Box
- * I'm A Melissa and Doug Camp Sunny Patch Honor Co...
- * Color Your Own Coloring Book With Ikea Bird Fabr...
- * Artsy Crafty Goodness Around Our House This Past...
- * Organizing Paper In The Art Studio and Craft Roo...
- * Homemade Father's Day Gift - Backrub T-Shirt
- * Ice Cream Theme Sensory Box
- * Wrapping Up Another School Year - Help Your Chil...
- * Celebrating The End Of The School Year!
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)