Loading...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

* I'm A Melissa and Doug Camp Sunny Patch Honor Counselor!


Today is our first official day of summer vacation - Hooray!
"E" finished third grade yesterday and ate her dinner on the red plate last night.
We slept in, had chocolate chip cookies and watermelon smoothies for breakfast, 
 and planted sunflower seeds.


There are already two kid-built teepees 
and a mermaid themed water table set up in my backyard!



The girls and I have lots of fun at home planned with "camp mom" and will be sharing our 
crafts, games, and art projects with you all summer long. 
When my friends at Melissa and Doug contacted me and asked me to be a 
Camp Sunny Patch Honor Counselor
I thought it was a perfect fit for our summer plans! 
So now we're adding some fun-filled Camp Sunny Patch activities to our summer as well.
We'll be kicking it off with our own backyard pirate adventure. 

We'd love to have you join us,
for Melissa and Doug's virtual summer camp,  

All season long they will feature original play ideas on their blog
to help you add a little bit of structure and a whole lot of fun to your 
summer vacation plans! Each week they will have a different camp activity
written by some of my favorite bloggy friends 
and all of it can be done in your own backyard!

Click here for the Camp Sunny Patch Guide with Weekly Activities
and Printable Weekly Camp Badges!

We'll have our first Camp Sunny Patch pirate fun activity on the blog soon!
I hope you'll join us and have some Camp Sunny Patch summer fun of your own. 


Fondly,
Pink and Green Mama
Disclosure: All opinions expressed are my own.
I did not receive monetary compensation to write this post, 
but Melissa and Doug did hook up my kids with some fun new toys! : )


7 comments:

Vic at Blossom and Snowflakes said...

Hi there, looks like lots of fun in your backyard! We still have another 5 weeks of school here (UK), but will check back for ideas to keep the kids entertained:)

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

I love that the water table is a mermaid play area. So cute. :)

se7en said...

How cool is that - We love Melissa and Doug and even though it is mid-winter here... I know we are going to love what you get up too!!!

Krystle said...

I love your blog! I have been following for about 2 years now and I have done so many of your projects with my girls, 4 and 1 1/2 yrs old. Since my little one is still pretty young, I like to go back and do some of your older projects from when your little ones were tiny. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I think your pretty awesome, and we also have an obsession, I mean we also really like rainbows!!

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Thanks Krystle!! We've got some more Rainbows coming up soon on the blog : )

Fondly,
MaryLea

Kristina said...

Excited to be in such great company with you as an honor counselor :) Can't wait to see your posts!

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Thanks Kristina,

Can't wait to see what fun things you cook up over at your house as well!! : )

Fondly,
MaryLea

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...