Monday, August 27, 2012

Creepy Silly Putty Faces


The girls and I were at the store recently and they spotted a display
with silly putty. They begged me to buy it for them so after we brought
it home and I showed them how to make comic imprints, they disappeared
into the art studio with it while I fixed lunch.
I could hear hysterical laughter from both girls, then when I went 
to check on what they were up to, this is what I found.


"C"s creepy silly putty monster.

They decided to make creepy faces with their silly putty
and some beads. I think they succeeded, don't you?
Time for a visit to the silly putty orthodontist!


 "E"s creepy silly putty bunny monster. 

Fondly,
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea

Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram. 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...