Friday, August 24, 2012
* Making Tiny Art With Kids
One things my girls love to do is make tiny art work.
Especially "C" (age 5) who loves all things tiny.
I cut some tiny 2" x 3" rectangles of watercolor paper
and left them in the art studio for her to make art with.
She made kitty paintings to hang inside her Rapunzel Tower Barbie House.
We also picked up these little tiny painter canvases at Walmart in their
craft aisle (even comes with the mini easel!)
"C" made a mini Kandinsky Circles picture with permanent markers.
Then, she made this little portrait of "Rapunzel" with permanent
markers and paint sticks.
Here you can see her "Abstract" in her style.
I love it her mini art gallery!
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Avoid The Summer Brain Drain With Play!
- * Creepy Silly Putty Faces
- * Making Tiny Art With Kids
- * End of Summer Celebration: Backyard Shaving Crea...
- * Shaving Cream Bathtub Paint, Don't Say I Didn't ...
- * Lego Sponge Bob Box
- * Back To School Supply Makeover: Washi Tape Wrapp...
- * Make Your Own Room Art With A Paint Sample Colla...
- * Charting Goals Over The Summer and School Year
- * Ocean Box Diorama
- * Origami Paper Crane Wish Tree - Remembering a Fr...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)