Saturday, September 22, 2012
* Check Out the Newest Issue Kids Crafts 1-2-3 Magazine
Have you been to Walmart lately?
I'm there every week, say, "Hi!" if you see me there.
If you visit the magazine section you can find this little goodie
The first issue of Kids Crafts 1-2-3 magazine
is being sold exclusively at Walmart and is
edited by my very talented crafty mama friend, Jennifer Perkins.
Jen is best known for her blog Naughty Secretary Club
and hostess of HGTV's Craft Lab show.
See that little word, "CREATE" on the front cover?
That was made by me!
You can find it and another halloween craft
made by yours truly in this first issue. (BOO!)
It was pretty cool to see my work in a magazine
and the girls loved it too since they helped me make the prototypes!
Go pick up a copy today, it's chock full of fun kid's crafts!
- ► 2013 (75)
- * Fall Apple Theme Sensory Box. * Again.
- * How to Make a Tree Out of a Toilet Paper Tube
- * Check Out the Newest Issue Kids Crafts 1-2-3 Mag...
- * Re-Cycled Colored Pencils Trivet
- * Klutz Sticker Design Studio Fun!
- * Giveaway and Review of the Draw Write Now Series...
- * What Kind of Volunteer Are You At School?
- * Leave A "Space" Writing Sticks For Kindergarten
- * Setting Up The Kindergarten Classroom: Reading P...
- * Where Do I Buy Washi Tape?
- * Making Over Boring School Supplies With Colorful...
- * Back To School Anxiety Busters: Helping Your Chi...
- * Homemade Fairy House
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)