Sunday, November 25, 2012
* DIY Advent Wreath Style #2 with Scrapbook Paper and Leftover Halloween Candy!
Here is the second DIY Advent Wreath we made
yesterday for my oldest daughter's door.
We started with a cardboard circle cut out of an old box.
and painted it green in case any of it showed through our "tubes"
Don't think we needed to do this because after everything was crammed on there
you couldn't see any of the cardboard!
We were going to use TP tubes but this turned out to be even easier.
We just cut squares of 6" x 5" scrapbook paper from a Michael's holiday pack
("Winter Whimsy by Recollections") and stapled them into tubes.
Then, we got out the glue gun and started gluing them to the wreath form.
Next it was time to sit down with some popcorn, grape juice, and Christmas music
while we made little bundles of candy.
We wrapped them all in tissue paper and tied the ends with yarn.
Then, slipped each little packet into a tube and secured it with a loop of tape
so it wouldn't fall out!
Her finished wreath hanging on her bedroom door --
ready to countdown to Christmas morning!
Click here to see our other advent wreath!
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * EASY Homemade Pajama Pants for Kids!
- * DIY Advent Wreath Style #2 with Scrapbook Paper ...
- * Christmas Craft: Easy DIY Candy Advent Wreath Wi...
- * It's Here! Thanksgiving Weekend Only: Learning T...
- * EASY Festive Napkin Ring Craft! A Kid Friendly H...
- * Journal 10+ Discount Code for Pink and Green Mam...
- * Sneak Peek of Learning Through Play Thanksgiving...
- * Favorite Thanksgiving Projects Round-Up (and a B...
- * Finding Time for Community Service As A Family
- * Building Compassion With Children Through Commun...
- * Klutz Glossy Bands Stretchy Bracelet Making Kit ...
- * Journal 10+ Review and Makeover!
- * What Should I Do With Leftover Halloween Candy?
- * Halloween 2012 Update: Little Red Riding Hood an...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)