Loading...

Monday, November 19, 2012

* EASY Festive Napkin Ring Craft! A Kid Friendly Holiday Craft.

This was so easy and fun to make, I wanted to share this 
little craft I made with "C" (age 5).
These would be great napkin rings for your children to make
for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or any family meal!

Paint toilet paper tubes with white paint or gesso.
When the paint is dry, paint the tubes with Mod Podge.



Press on colored tissue paper squares.
Seal with a second coat of Mod Podge and allow to dry! 


Easy and beautiful decorations for your table. 
Happy Holidays!


Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama
MaryLea


1 comment:

Judyperry said...

Its really different creativity. Thanks, My little baby girl like different things to do and I think this will be enjoyable for me also when I'll see she could make this.

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...