Monday, November 19, 2012
* EASY Festive Napkin Ring Craft! A Kid Friendly Holiday Craft.
This was so easy and fun to make, I wanted to share this
little craft I made with "C" (age 5).
These would be great napkin rings for your children to make
for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah or any family meal!
Paint toilet paper tubes with white paint or gesso.
When the paint is dry, paint the tubes with Mod Podge.
Press on colored tissue paper squares.
Seal with a second coat of Mod Podge and allow to dry!
Easy and beautiful decorations for your table.
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * EASY Homemade Pajama Pants for Kids!
- * DIY Advent Wreath Style #2 with Scrapbook Paper ...
- * Christmas Craft: Easy DIY Candy Advent Wreath Wi...
- * It's Here! Thanksgiving Weekend Only: Learning T...
- * EASY Festive Napkin Ring Craft! A Kid Friendly H...
- * Journal 10+ Discount Code for Pink and Green Mam...
- * Sneak Peek of Learning Through Play Thanksgiving...
- * Favorite Thanksgiving Projects Round-Up (and a B...
- * Finding Time for Community Service As A Family
- * Building Compassion With Children Through Commun...
- * Klutz Glossy Bands Stretchy Bracelet Making Kit ...
- * Journal 10+ Review and Makeover!
- * What Should I Do With Leftover Halloween Candy?
- * Halloween 2012 Update: Little Red Riding Hood an...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)