Thursday, November 29, 2012
* EASY Homemade Pajama Pants for Kids!
I found the easiest tutorial for making homemade flannel
Pajama pants for my girls last month
over at My Cotton Creations Blog!
These have been such a huge hit that I'm planning to make
some more PJ pants for them with flannel and fleece
for lounging around our chilly house this winter.
Don't be intimidated at all by the sewing instructions,
I'm not a good seamstress at all
and if I can make these, so can you!
She calls them her Christmas Eve pants and they are so fast
to make, you really can make them on Christmas Eve if you're a
super crafter procrastinator like me.
I'm planning to pick up some cute Christmassy fleece.
Best part is that you use your own kids' pants as the pattern - genius!
Her directions have step by step photos
so I didn't bother taking photos of my project in progress.
and see for yourself how easy they are to make!
Tell her Pink and Green Mama says hi and thank you!
Pink and Green Mama
- ► 2013 (75)
- * EASY Homemade Pajama Pants for Kids!
- * DIY Advent Wreath Style #2 with Scrapbook Paper ...
- * Christmas Craft: Easy DIY Candy Advent Wreath Wi...
- * It's Here! Thanksgiving Weekend Only: Learning T...
- * EASY Festive Napkin Ring Craft! A Kid Friendly H...
- * Journal 10+ Discount Code for Pink and Green Mam...
- * Sneak Peek of Learning Through Play Thanksgiving...
- * Favorite Thanksgiving Projects Round-Up (and a B...
- * Finding Time for Community Service As A Family
- * Building Compassion With Children Through Commun...
- * Klutz Glossy Bands Stretchy Bracelet Making Kit ...
- * Journal 10+ Review and Makeover!
- * What Should I Do With Leftover Halloween Candy?
- * Halloween 2012 Update: Little Red Riding Hood an...
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)