Friday, February 1, 2013
* Cotton Ball Sushi Craft
My sweet 5 year old, "C" came up with this fun little craft last weekend
and had so much fun making cotton ball sushi with her sister and a friend,
that I had to share them with the rest of you!
The ingredients for this project were in our art studio and medicine closet!
The girls cut scraps of felt and attached them to cotton balls
with bits of skinny black masking tape.
If you don't have masking tape,
you could use electrical tape (but be warned, it is VERY sticky!),
or glue some black satin ribbon around the project.
These were so easy to make and they're adorable.
The girls are making Bento boxes for their play kitchen - I love it when
they get crafty and make their own toys.
The best part, is that they came up with the project on their own.
Wishing you all a crafty and fun-filled weekend!
Pink and Green Mama
Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram.
- Solar System Projects - Outer Space Themed Crafts,...
- Solar System Star-Style Book Report With Pentel Wa...
- President's Day Portrait Lesson - Happy Birthday G...
- A REAL Valentine's Day Love Story
- Pet Rock Valentines: Homemade Valentine Cards For ...
- * Newspaper and Watercolor Heart Valentine's Day C...
- Spin Art HeART Valentine Garland!
- Heartfelt Homemade Valentine Gift From Parent to C...
- Favorite Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities For...
- Easy DIY Valentine's Day T-Shirts!
- * Cotton Ball Sushi Craft
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)