Monday, February 4, 2013
Easy DIY Valentine's Day T-Shirts!
The girls and I made these adorable DIY Valentine's Day t-shirts last year
with Tulip fabric paint and paper doilies.
It's so easy and fun to do and they last forever.
The girls are still wearing their shirts 1 year (and a LOT of washes) later!
You could also make a throw pillow for the couch or playroom
or an adorable book bag this way.
I think I may bling out our re-usable grocery bags this way- how cute would that be?!
For the full tutorial, click HERE to link to the old post.
Happy Valentine Crafting!
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram.
- Solar System Projects - Outer Space Themed Crafts,...
- Solar System Star-Style Book Report With Pentel Wa...
- President's Day Portrait Lesson - Happy Birthday G...
- A REAL Valentine's Day Love Story
- Pet Rock Valentines: Homemade Valentine Cards For ...
- * Newspaper and Watercolor Heart Valentine's Day C...
- Spin Art HeART Valentine Garland!
- Heartfelt Homemade Valentine Gift From Parent to C...
- Favorite Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities For...
- Easy DIY Valentine's Day T-Shirts!
- * Cotton Ball Sushi Craft
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)