Thursday, February 7, 2013

Favorite Valentine's Day Crafts and Activities For Kids



Today I'm sharing a round-up of my favorite 
Pink and Green Mama Blog 
Valentine's Day 
Crafts and Activities for kids.
Just click on the links below each photo to see the post!






(Fun re-cycled craft - 2011)


(Re-cycle some of that art work!)




These DIY Doily Print t-shirts (2012) are still a huge hit
with my two daughters, they wear them all the time 
(not just for Valentine's Day!) 
You can find directions for them all over the web.
Click here for our tutorial. 













and last but not least...
it's not a kid's craft but it is my favorite post 
I've ever written.
Click HERE for the post.

Fondly,
Pink and Green Mama,
MaryLea

2 comments:

Miko's Girl said...

Just made the mad-libs valentines. I love being able to send something into school for Valentines that is not candy. I used the leftover scrapbook paper to band candy bars for the teachers. Thanks for the great idea!

Amie Plumley said...

Just made the melted crayons with my 5 year old. They are a big hit every year! Thanks!
amie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...