Sunday, March 24, 2013
Favorite Watercolor Projects For Kids
Today I'm sharing my favorite Watercolor Projects from the Blog.
Hope you find something to inspire a crafty play date with your favorite little artist!
Watercolors are kid friendly, easy to set up and clean up, inexpensive, and fun!
* Change your water frequently.
* Keep Paper towels handy to mop up puddles and to wipe your brush.
* Always rinse your brush between colors and wipe it gently on the edge of the water glass.
* Protect your work surface from water (use newspapers, plastic placemats, or a vinyl tablecloth)
* Store your clean paint brushes bristles up (don't leave them on their heads!)
Water spray bottle, Salt, Coffee Filters, Tape Resist, Glue Resist.
Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram.
- Favorite Rainbow Themed Activities, Crafts, Snacks...
- Favorite Watercolor Projects For Kids
- Favorite Felt Projects, Crafts, and Felt Board Ide...
- Easter Basket Non-Candy Filler Ideas To Make For Y...
- Kid Friendly Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Poured Paint Easter Eggs!
- Save 20% on Ellie Work Out Clothes Review - Active...
- Favorite St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Activities F...
- Top 10 Favorite St. Patrick's Day Activities and C...
- DIY St. Patrick's Day Shamrock T-Shirt With Doily ...
- Cute DIY St. Patrick's Day Craft: Rainbow Ribbon H...
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)