Loading...

Monday, May 27, 2013

Big Sister, Little Sister Friendship Bracelets and Personalized Book Review #ChronicleBooks


When my lovely and generous friends at MyChronicleBooks offered to send my sweet girls 
their own, PERSONALIZED Big Sister/Little Sister book I couldn't say no. 
My girls have names that don't appear on a lot of personalized items, 
we always search those displays with pens, keychains, cups, etc and they're never on there. 
I can relate, because there were never any "MaryLea" things either! 

I blocked out my children's names for privacy on this post and these pictures, but take my word for it, MyChronicleBooks printed this beautiful book for my daughters and used both of their names in a lovely  and heartfelt dedication at the beginning of the book (it made me cry.) My oldest daughter's name is on the cover and appears throughout this sweet story about big sisters and little sisters. 
The book was illustrated by the very talented Laura Numeroff 
of "If you Give a Mouse..." series fame and "The Big Red Barn." 

My girls and I have enjoyed reading the book several times already and they were inspired
to get crafty and make BFF Sister Friendship Bracelets for each other. How sweet is that?
Because they decided THAT is what sisters do. 
I can't even tell you how much their close relationship means to me. 
Watching them play, craft, and read together warms my heart. 


This lovely book is also available in a "What Big Brothers Do Best" version. 
They offer a few books that can be fully personalized - we're talking names, skin, and hair color! 
With fun themes like Pirates, Princesses, Fairies, and Race Car Drivers. 
You can also order famous titles from Chronicle Books like: "Goodnight Construction Site," 
"Duck! Rabbit!" and Bob Marley's "One Love" with personalized dedications. 
You can visit their website for the complete list and details.  

Want your own personalized story book for that special child in your life? 
Visit MyChronicleBooks to order your own and they're offering Pink and Green Mama readers
a discount code to apply to your order: MyCB-d5285JW

Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea

Disclosure: Products for review were provided by Chronicle Books. 
The opinions expressed herein are my own and are not indicative of the opinions of Chronicle Books. 


Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram. 

1 comment:

jelly andrews said...

I am glad you shared this great review. This seems a great book. I love to have it to inspire my nieces to do the same. Thanks a lot for sharing this one.

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...