Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Favorite Kid-Friendly Looms and Weaving Projects Round-Up
Affiliate Disclosure: Pink and Green Mama is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Today I'm sharing some of my favorite Weaving projects from the blog.
Weaving a great way to build hand eye coordination and fine motor skills.
You can use a store bought or homemade loom.
You can weave with paper, ribbons, grasses, leaves, yarn, string, fabric scraps, etc.
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
Below are some of our favorite looms:
Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram.
- Escape From Planet Earth DVD Review, Giveaway, and...
- Big Sister, Little Sister Friendship Bracelets and...
- Graduation Gift Basket For A New Teacher With Pers...
- Easy Heartfelt DIY Fingerprint Cards for Dads and ...
- Favorite Kid-Friendly Looms and Weaving Projects R...
- Teacher Appreciation Week Gift: Easy and Cute Fair...
- DIY Backyard Makeover on a Budget with Help from H...
- ▼ May (7)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)