Monday, July 1, 2013
4 Kid-Friendly Outdoor Activities for the 4th of July!
Here are 4 quick and easy (F-U-N) ideas to entertain your kids outside this 4th of July.
I bet you already have everything you need in your house!
Making 4th of July Flour-Sifted Stars for your lawn, driveway, or sidewalk
are a fun and easy 4th of July craft that is fun for kids and adults alike!
All you need is some cardboard (a box works best) to make a stencil,
a spray bottle of water, and a flour sifter with white flour.
We use dollar store shaving cream then run through the sprinkler after!
Line up some TP tubes in the backyard for water gun or super soaker target practice.
Kids can decorate them with sharpies, markers, or colored tape.
Make some Pipe Cleaner Bubble Wands (click HERE for the post)
and see who can blow the most bubbles!
Wishing you and your family a fun-filled 4th of July!
If you are looking for even more ways to have fun with kids in your own backyard this summer,
check out my "Backyard Fun" ebook!
(With 13 Arts and Crafts Lessons to make cool stuff for your own yard!)
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram.
- Making Silhouette Art With Children
- Homemade Summer Treat For Kids to Make: Healthy Fr...
- Travel Size Sensory Box for Small World Play
- Make Dress-Up Play MORE FUN with DIY Costumes!
- Mark Rothko Inspired ATC Color Studies
- Paul Cezanne Inspired Still Life Drawings With Oil...
- Fun With Legos: DIY Lego Hangman
- Preserving Lego Memories and Fun With Legos: Lego ...
- Star Wars Peg Dolls - DIY Toys from the Craft Room...
- 4 Kid-Friendly Outdoor Activities for the 4th of J...
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)