Thursday, July 11, 2013
Fun With Legos: DIY Lego Hangman
I had to share another one of my daughter's awesome Lego creations.
"E" (age 10) came up with this DIY Lego Hangman game.
She used scrapbook letter stickers to make the alphabet blocks.
Then, she disassembled a lego guy to make the stickman you assemble as you play.
This game has been on display in our family room all spring and it makes me smile whenever I see it.
Do your kids make games out of their Legos?
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram.
- Making Silhouette Art With Children
- Homemade Summer Treat For Kids to Make: Healthy Fr...
- Travel Size Sensory Box for Small World Play
- Make Dress-Up Play MORE FUN with DIY Costumes!
- Mark Rothko Inspired ATC Color Studies
- Paul Cezanne Inspired Still Life Drawings With Oil...
- Fun With Legos: DIY Lego Hangman
- Preserving Lego Memories and Fun With Legos: Lego ...
- Star Wars Peg Dolls - DIY Toys from the Craft Room...
- 4 Kid-Friendly Outdoor Activities for the 4th of J...
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2012 (164)
- ► 2011 (152)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)